The Epic Begins....

Alex and I will be partaking in a 'Women v Cancer' cycle ride - a mere 400km across Cuba. The funds raised will be divided equally between: Breast Cancer Care, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action.. some money will also be donated to help women fight cancer in Cuba....

So NOW all we need to do is ... get fit ... and raise £3,000 each.... Oh yes, and Alex will be losing weight too :-)

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Bike at the Doctors.....

Ok so its only an update to say my bike is at http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/ in Durham as its very squeaky and the gears need some adjustment since they are not changing when I need them too, making it very annoying and harder than it should be!  I am actually eager to get back on it and out for a ride!  I dragged out the stationary trainer the other day since it was thundery and raining outside but I have officially decided that its not my idea of fun, I was shattered after 20 mins and even more bored than when I am out riding on my own...........so I definately need a gym membership for the bad weather days!

No comments:

Post a Comment