The Epic Begins....

Alex and I will be partaking in a 'Women v Cancer' cycle ride - a mere 400km across Cuba. The funds raised will be divided equally between: Breast Cancer Care, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action.. some money will also be donated to help women fight cancer in Cuba....

So NOW all we need to do is ... get fit ... and raise £3,000 each.... Oh yes, and Alex will be losing weight too :-)

Friday 10 August 2012

10 Year anniversary.

Ok so its not cycling orientated but I think its worthy of a mention as an important part of my life!  10 years ago today I married my husband and my mum ensured it was certainly a day to remember!!  An all day party and loads of fun for everyone, thanks mum :-) !!

I managed another lonely 12k............not the longest of rides but my bike is in tip top condition for a longer one next week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment