The Epic Begins....

Alex and I will be partaking in a 'Women v Cancer' cycle ride - a mere 400km across Cuba. The funds raised will be divided equally between: Breast Cancer Care, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action.. some money will also be donated to help women fight cancer in Cuba....

So NOW all we need to do is ... get fit ... and raise £3,000 each.... Oh yes, and Alex will be losing weight too :-)

Sunday 8 April 2012

I am still alive lol x

Its just a quick post to let you know I am still alive since I havent posted for a while!  I have to admit I havent been out on the bike since my birthday and the weight loss has been nil.  But today I am back onto both.  The diet commences once again and when hubby comes back from doing the Easter Egg Run on his bike I will be going out on mine!  I have been doing some fundraising efforts though and have managed to secure 2 £120 vouchers for Steven Landles photography in Durham, a £70 voucher for paintballing, a designer chiffon maxi dress, a driving lesson, a bottle of whisky, 2 bottles of wine and some thorntons chocolates.  The event isnt until 14 June so I still have plenty of time to get more :0)
  I have got the printer ink ready for the final design of my posters too, I am just waiting for some photo's of the medium and I will be ready to start selling tickets!!
Anyway I dont have much else to write today, but I will keep blogging as soon as I have something interesting to say :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment