The Epic Begins....

Alex and I will be partaking in a 'Women v Cancer' cycle ride - a mere 400km across Cuba. The funds raised will be divided equally between: Breast Cancer Care, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action.. some money will also be donated to help women fight cancer in Cuba....

So NOW all we need to do is ... get fit ... and raise £3,000 each.... Oh yes, and Alex will be losing weight too :-)

Monday 27 February 2012

Band with Pie and Pea Supper ..

OK - so my very kind friend offered his band for free (just has to confirm with other members)... I've more or less got a Village Hall sorted, was going to get local pub to do mobile bar - but they don't do it anymore :-(   So now were do I go??? Do I find another, can people bring their own.. or should I buy some and sell it there??
AND do I need licenses for entertainment, food & drink????  Will have to do research .. but certainly sounds as though it could be a good 'gig' - probably have it in May or June ..

Other than that I went to DW and did LBT and Bodycombat.. not a bad start to the week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment