The Epic Begins....

Alex and I will be partaking in a 'Women v Cancer' cycle ride - a mere 400km across Cuba. The funds raised will be divided equally between: Breast Cancer Care, Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action.. some money will also be donated to help women fight cancer in Cuba....

So NOW all we need to do is ... get fit ... and raise £3,000 each.... Oh yes, and Alex will be losing weight too :-)

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Handmade Jewellery Party by Eve Gates at Vintage Jewels


My kind friend from Tattershall where I used to live has kindly arranged a jewellery party to help me raise money towards my £2900 sponsorship target!! Eve is a very talented lady who makes her own Jewellery based on a vintage theme. I have previously bought jewellery from Eve as presents for my friends and family, as they are handmade each piece is different and individual.
Eve is kindly going to donate 15% of total sales towards my sponsorship and sell tea, coffee and cakes to bump up the total :-) Thankyou Eve!! The party will be held on 26th May at 5pm, I will let you know how it goes.......
Eves Jewellery can be seen at:
and on Facebook at Vintage Jewels and JessieRose Jewels
I am so appreciative to Eve for helping me in my quest towards raising money for Breast, Ovarian and Cervical Cancer.....thank you xxxx
I should also mention Eve is kindly donating some of her gorgeous jewellery to use as a raffle prize in the up coming Medium Demonstration evening that I am currently arranging :-) xx

Also any sales made on the website on May 26th will also help my sponsorship total with 15% of all sales going towards 3 such worthy causes...........so you can help from all round the country even if you can't be at the actual party ;-)))) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment